Monday 1 November 2010

My Brief

Looking at both briefs Ive decided to go with option one as The British Heart Foundations competition stands out more to me, I like the fact that he colour red must appear somewhere in the photographs.

I have a few ideas of what i want to do, I'm thinking a black and white image with an aspect of the image/prop in red, so the red will stand out more and catch the eye, but I'm also going to look at colour photographs in my research.

In the brief it states that we don't necessarily have to feature hearts in the photograph, but to think about hearts as a theme and what that means to me.

When thinking of a'heart' i think of 'love' and love to me is my family. So that is a possible idea to centre around. In the brief it also states that, as its The British Heart Foundations 50th birthday the picture could capture an element of celebration. So keeping that in mind, i could base the image around a 'family' celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment